- To request a confirmation of whether and to what extent your personal data is being used and processed, and to request access to the personal data held about you and additional information
- To request a copy of the personal data you have voluntarily provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- To request a rectification of the personal data we hold about you
- to request the erasure of your personal data
- To object to the processing of your personal data by us
- To request the restriction of the processing of your personal data by us
- to file a complaint with a supervisory authority
Basis for data collection
The processing of your personal data (i.e. any data that can reasonably be used to identify you; „personal data“) is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you and to enable us to provide our services to you, protect our legitimate interest and comply with legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
Which data is collected?
- Device data: We collect personal data from your device. Such data includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other data resulting from your activity on the website.
- Newsletter Data: When you sign up for our newsletter, you will be asked to provide certain information, such as: First and last name, email address or other information.
How do we collect data about you?
- You provide us with such data voluntarily, for example when registering on our website.
- We receive such information when you use our website or access it in connection with any of our services.
- We receive such data from other providers, services and from public registers (for example, from data traffic analysis providers).
How is the data used? To whom is the data passed on?
- To communicate with you (send notices regarding our services, provide technical information and handle customer service requests, if applicable)
- For information about new updates and services
- For the placement of advertisements within the framework of the use of our website (further information under “Advertising”)
- To market our websites and products (further information under “Marketing”)
- For statistical and analysis purposes that serve to improve the website
- Hosting and operating our website
- Providing our services, including the personalised display of our website
- Storing and processing such data on our behalf
- Serving advertisements and allowing us to evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns, retargeting users
- Provide marketing offers and promotional materials in connection with our website and services
- Conduct studies, technical diagnostics or analyses
Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
- When script or font libraries are called up, a connection to the operator of the library is automatically established. Theoretically, it is possible for this operator to collect data. At present, it is not known whether and for what purpose the operators of the corresponding libraries actually collect data.